Mandarin Chinese classes, taught by experienced native speakers, are offered to students aged four and older, regardless of national origin or place of birth. Adult instruction is offered to anyone wanting to learn conversational Mandarin.
Classes cost $240 per semester and are scheduled every Sunday afternoon:
- Pre-Kindergarten (age 4): 1:30 pm to 2:15 pm
- Kindergarten (age 5): 2:30 pm to 3:15 pm
- Beginner (age 6) on up: 1:30 pm to 3:15 pm
- Adult Conversation Class: 1:30 pm to 3:15 pm
- Chinese Culture Class: 3:30 pm to 4:15 pm